Sunday, January 17, 2010

Recipe Swap-Food Storage

We got some yummy recipes from our Food Storage Recipe Swap! We only got a few sent in, so if you have one please email me your recipe at katiecupcake1@gmail.com or leave it in the comments. We could still use a lot more. I will then email you the other recipes we got. (I would post them here, but I haven't figured out how to "copy" and "paste" onto a blog. It won't let me so far. If anyone knows if this is possible, would you please leave me a comment with instructions? Thanks!)

Also you can find some other food storage recipes by clicking on the "Prepared LDS Family" link on the right hand side of the blog. From there, click on any recipe under the heading "My Food Storage Recipes" which is found on the right hand side of the blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment